POEA : OFW to Russia Updates

Bonjour. Mabuhay.

If you are planning to work in Russia, there are some news updates here that you might find useful:

THE Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has begun implementing the guidelines issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs on obtaining legal documents for employment in Russia.

POEA Administrator Carlos Cao Jr. said the DFA advised Filipinos who wish to work in Russia to obtain work visas instead of commercial visas. Commercial visas are valid only for three months and are not renewable.

Cao said holders of lapsed commercial visas would have to leave Russia and apply for work visas.

He added that a Filipino entering Russia for work would need an invitation from the prospective employer or another company which was able to obtain visa quota.

“The invitation should be approved by the Russian Federal Migration Services,” he said.

Remember, knowing is half the battle won. Goodluck to those who plan to find their fortunes abroad.

Published by MasterCitizen

I collect citizen facts and the usual stuff that might be important for a Pinoy's everyday life....Subscribe to get updates, opinions, and news.

6 thoughts on “POEA : OFW to Russia Updates

  1. Maestro ang publema ko po un sa year ng nso ko dec.27 1989 pero un nakukuha ko po ay un january 27 1990 nailapit ko na din po sya sa distrito namen pero ok naman na po sana kaso ng vivisahan po ko nabackground check po ko na maLi po un ginagamit ko na nso kasi po nakablock un tama na nso pero ang nakukuha ko un mali po kailangan ko pa po ba ipapublic viewing un sa classified adds sa news paper kase po sobrang mahal bka nman po my another option pa na pwede kong gwin pki tulungan po ako slamat po

  2. hi goodafternoon tatanong ko lang po kung pwede na po ba dito sa metro manila mag pa change sa spelling ng middle name ko wrong spelling po kc middle name ..tas sa leyte po ako pinanganak at nka register yong birth certificate doon..gsto ko mlaman kng pwd na po ba dito ipa change since taga dito na po ako sa metro manila..at pano po ang pag process at requirments..thanks

    1. Kailangan kasi sa munisipyo kung saan ka naka-rehistro dun aayusin kasi nandun ang record ng birth certificate mo, pwede naman na ipa-ayos ito sa mga kamag-anak mo dun, padala mo lang lahat ng requirements na kailangan like NSO Birth mona mali ang middle name, NSO Birth ng mother mo kasi sa kanya mo kinuha yung middle name mo at iba pang documents na munisipyo na ang mag-advice kung anu-ano pa.

  3. Hi po ask ko lang po if panu po ba ang pwedeng gawin pag mali ng isang letra ang name example ang real name is leonila pero ang nakalagay po sa nso is leonida lahat pi ng papers nya is leonila except po sa nso nya .anu po ba ang magandang gawin duon para maayus at maka kuha na po sya ng pasport pls reply po thanks alot

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: