POEA news for those planning to find their luck abroad.
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) suspended the licenses of 10 recruitment agencies for charging excessive placement fees and committing other recruitment violations.
POEA Administrator Hans Leo Cacdac said the licenses of the following recruitment agencies were cancelled from January to February 2012:
- Tai-Fil Manpower Services Inc.;
- Lucky International Placement Services Inc.;
- 3R International Manpower Services;
- EMR Construction and Manpower Services;
- First Cosmopolitan Manpower and Promotion Services, Inc.;
- International Progress, Inc;
- Pearl of Panay Worldwide Manpower Services, Inc.;
- Roschazz UK Placement Consultancy;
- Worldgoal Corporation; and
- Sun Marino Shipping, Inc.
Always check the status of your recruitment agencies for your own protection by visiting our website, www.poea.gov.ph or by calling POEA hotlines 722-1144 / 722-1155, and
report those that are still recruiting despite the suspension or cancellation of their licenses.
For your reference peeps.