Bright Baby: A blogsite of baby’s pertinent personal registration questions

Bonjour. Mabuhay.

I found this cute web page featuring questions being voiced by a baby concerning registration processes, concerns, and getting records done.

The site is called Bright Baby with this description: Bright Baby is a series of Citizen Service Infogra-pics about common questions pertaining to the registration concerns of children. It is aimed to guide parents about the proper way of registering and fixing existing problems on their children’s records.

The site is:

Check out these cutey pics and questions:

Instagram Size baby cover Instagram Size baby 4 Instagram Size baby 1 Instagram Size baby 2 Instagram Size baby 3

Maybe you can add your own personal questions in this site.

There is also an FB fan page where you can leave your questions and comments:

Published by MasterCitizen

I collect citizen facts and the usual stuff that might be important for a Pinoy's everyday life....Subscribe to get updates, opinions, and news.

13 thoughts on “Bright Baby: A blogsite of baby’s pertinent personal registration questions

    1. Yung nakuha mong neagtive result sa NSO ay dalhin mo sa munisipyo kung saan ka naka register. kapg sa munisipyo ay wala ka ding record tsaka ka mag pa file ng late registration pero pag merong record endorsement naman ang gagawin. Mga 1k lang aabutin yan.

  1. dear master the embassy explain to me, the married in philippines no recognize in uk. the married in philippines not registered in england, i need to have certification that jesebel villarin and paul barnett no record of married in england, thanks

  2. Dear Master, i need your advice, i married to british man in philippines, last year i finished my anulment, i ask your advise, that marriage only philippines, my married have registered also in england, what i want to check in registry office in england or british embassy , to request, that marriege between paul barnett and jesebel no registered in england, thanks for your cooperation

  3. hi! im angela nuestro .my nso birth certificate has gender error. i am a female pro nklagay po s nso, male.
    meron n po aq certified true copy from our city hall with the correct gender. makakakuha po kya ako ng passport?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: