The 2019 NAPOLCOM entrance exam is set on April 28, a Sunday. If you are thinking of joining the ranks of Pinoy police officers, this is your chance. You need only to meet the basic qualifications and requirements and then set an appointment with the NAPOLCOM online.
For those who are interested to apply for a position as a PNP, here are the details that you need to know:
- Must be a Filipino citizen;
- Not less than 21 years old but not more than 30 years old;
- At least 1.62 meters height for male applicants and 1.57 for female applicants;
- For members of indigenous communities, at least 1.52 meters height for male and 1.45 for female applicants.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree of any course.
If you meet all the basic qualifications, you may apply for the NAPOLCOM Entrance Exam. The filing period for online applications started on January 28, 2019, and they will continue accepting applications until March 15, 2019. While non-online applications will start on February 18, 2019, until March 15, 2019. This is open to all aspirants who meet the age and educational requirements as well as to Police Officers 1 (PO1) whose appointments are on temporary status for lack of appropriate eligibility.
How to Get a Scheduled Appointment
- Log on to the NAPOLCOM’s official website at www.napolcom.gov.ph and click on the ONLINE EXAMINATION APPLICATION SCHEDULING SYSTEM. You may also directly log on to www.napolcom-oleass.com and fill out the mandatory fields. Make sure you have a stable internet connection when accomplishing the form.
- After you have supplied all the required information, click on the SUBMIT button and wait for the Confirmation screen to appear. If you do not see a confirmation, that means your application did not go through and you need to repeat the process.
- Once the system sends the confirmation, click the PRINT CONFIRMATION LETTER button to get a hard copy of the accomplished form.
- Once your schedule is confirmed, you will receive an auto-generated email and will be required to access the on-link where you can submit the required information in the application form. Bring your application print out to the Regional Office during your scheduled appointment date.
What to Bring when Filing
- Printed letter-reply with corresponding reference number confirming the scheduled appointment.
- Electronic Application (NAPOLCOM Form 1-A) and Index Card, duly accomplished by the applicant.
- Two recent and identical 1×1 ID pictures (in color) with white background and complete name tag (indicated rank before the first, middle, and the last name, if already a member of the PNP).
- Examination fee of Php 400.00.
- Legal-sized window envelope with Php 20.00 worth of mailing stamps.
- Transcript of Records (with Special Order issued by CHED) and Diploma from CHED-accredited schools, state universities, and colleges.
- PSA Birth Certificate or Certified True Copy of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by the PSA.
- For a PO1 applicant, bring a Certified True Copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment, or Special Order.
What to Bring during the Examination
- Notice of Admission
- Pencil no. 2
- Any valid ID with picture and signature
- Dress code:
- Plain white t-shirt or plain white polo shirt
- Dark pants
The NAPOLCOM may refuse to let you take the examination if you are not properly dressed or did not follow the prescribed dress code. Slippers, sandos, shorts, tattered jeans, and the like are not allowed.