If you need a copy of your PSA birth certificate (or any PSA document such as a marriage certificate, death certificate, or CENOMAR), you can now order it online and have it delivered to your home or office address. This is more convenient especially for employed individuals who only have the weekends off, or those who live in areas that are far from a PSA office.
It is simple and easy to order online. You only need to log on to the PSAHelpline website and choose the document you wish to order.
Here is the step-by-step process:
- Log on to the PSAHelpline website at www.psahelpline.ph and click on the ORDER NOW button.
2. Choose the type of certificate you wish to order. You can only choose one type of document per person, but you can order up to 20 copies of the same document.
3. Indicate the purpose of your request. If your purpose is not included in the list, you can choose “Others”.
4. You will be taken to the application form page. Here, you will be asked to type in your and your parents’ information. Always double-check the entries before submitting your form to avoid errors and delays in your request.
5. If you had any corrections or amendments done to your certificate (correction of misspelled name, legitimation due to subsequent marriage, annulment, etc.), please indicate it on this page.
6. You will be asked for the information about the requesting party or the person who is making the order. Make sure to indicate the correct name spelling and choose the correct relationship of the requesting party to the owner of the certificate (if the requesting party is not the certificate owner).
7. The checkout page will allow you to review the details you submitted. When you are sure that all entries are correct, type in the delivery information on the delivery address fields. Make sure to tick the small certification box to confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and then click on the continue button.
8. You will be taken to the Order Confirmation page so you can double check all the entries you made. This is also where you will be issued your REFERENCE NUMBER. You will also be asked to print out a Letter of Authorization (LOA) if someone, other than the owner of the document, will receive the certificates.
The list of payment channel options is also available on this page. You can choose your preferred payment option and just click on the green arrow to show you the details you need to know when paying through that particular channel.
9. After you have chosen your payment option, you may now proceed to the payment center or bank to make your payment. Remember to bring your reference number with you when paying.
If you wish to check the status of your order, you may simply log on to the PSAHelpline.ph website and choose the CHECK STATUS button found on the home page.
Easy, right? Did you know that you can also order your PSA birth certificate (and other PSA documents) through Facebook? It is possible! Visit us again tomorrow for the step-by-step process of ordering your birth certificate via Facebook Messenger.
You can also order your birth certificate by calling the PSAHelpline hotline at (02) 737-1111. Whether you order over the phone or online, the documents’ prices are the same:
a. Birth Certificate – P365
b. Marriage Certificate – P365
c. Death Certificate – P365
d. CENOMAR – P465
The rate already includes the processing and delivery fees. I guarantee you will save a lot on time and money if you order online.
Visit their website now at http://www.psahelpline.ph