The online processing of applications for the Licensure Exams for Pharmacists will begin on January 24, 2020. For your reference, below are the requirements for application:
- PSA Birth Certificate of applicant
- PSA Marriage Contract of married female applicants
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records with a scanned photo and remarks For Board Examination Purposes.
- Certificate of Internship program duly signed by the dean/program head.
- Daily Time Record (DTR)
- After three failures, Refresher Course.
- Good Moral Character Certificate from any of the following:
- School of Pharmacy
- Valid NBI Clearance (first-time takes and repeaters)
- P900 – complete
- Last day of filing of applications: March 24, 2020
- Dates of Exams: April 26 and 27 (Sunday and Monday)
- Location of Exams: NCR, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, and Tacloban
- Target date of release of exam results: April 30, 2020
Do not wait until January to start completing your documents. As early as now, you can get a copy of your PSA certificates by ordering online at www.psahelpline.ph. They can receive and process your orders even during the holidays! If you order and pay now, you will receive your PSA certificates in 2 to 7 business days, delivered right at your doorstep. I think this is the easiest and most convenient way to get your most important PSA documents now, instead of braving the crazy holiday traffic and waiting in line at PSA offices.
To place your order, just log on to www.psahelpline.ph or call them at (02) 8737-1111 or through Facebook Messenger @PSAHelpline.ph (like and follow them too for updates!).