Prepare your documentary requirements for the Midwives’ licensure examinations as the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will start accepting the online processing of applications on January 8, 2020. The easiest and most convenient way to get copies of your PSA birth and marriage certificates (which are primary requirements for online application) is by ordering through www.psahelpline.ph . You can order online through the website, or through their Facebook Messenger @PSAHelpline.phor by calling their 24/7 hotline at (02) 8737-1111. They will deliver your PSA certificates so you don’t need to travel to a PSA office.
Here’s the complete list of requirements you need to have when applying for the PRC online processing:
- PSA birth certificate of the applicant.
- PSA marriage certificate (for married female applicants).
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes”.
- Must have a record of 20 deliveries actually handled and signed by Supervisor/Tutor.
- Signatory of cases should have undergone the training and Expanded Functions under RA 7392.
- Signed by Principal or Dean and duly notarized.
- 5 sutures and 5 IVF insertion.
- Repeaters: Case requirements done more than 5 years ago shall be repeated (new cases shall be submitted).
- If the applicant is a Registered Nurse:
- PRC IC card/TOR/Board Certificate
- Record of 20 deliveries actually handled with records of five sutures and five intravenous injections signed by Hospital Director or Municipal Health Officer and duly notarized.
- Certificate of consent (from the hospital where cases were performed).
- Certificate of training on Expanded Function on RA 7392 accredited by PRC CPD Council for Midwifery of Registered Midwife who supervised (graduate midwife and RN).
- PRC ID License and Employee’s ID of the Supervising Registered Midwife.
- PRC ID License and Employee’s ID of the Certifying Officer (must be a registered physician.
- Payment of P600.00
- Exam Date: April 5 and 6, 2020 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Exam venues: NCR, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, and Tacloban.
- Deadline of Filing Applications: March 9, 2020.
- Target Date of Release of Exam Results: April 13, 2020.