Newly married couples can get a copy of their PSA marriage certificate from the PSA at least three months after their wedding date. This is the most conservative wait time; sometimes, it takes up to six months before a PSA copy is made available. It really depends on how fast the city or municipal hall (where the marriage was registered) endorses the documents to the PSA for authentication.
The very first copy of your PSA marriage certificate must be secured at the nearest PSA office in your area. All succeeding copies may already be requested online at PSAHelpline.ph. You can order copies of your PSA marriage certificate on their website and they will deliver these to you!
- Login to https://psahelpline.ph/
- Click on the Get Started button and if you are a new customer (first time to order at this website), click on New Customers.
- Fill-out the form with your information and then click on Submit.
- The next two pages will ask for your delivery address, mobile number, and email address. You will also be asked to create a password for your PSAHelpline.ph account. After you click on the submit button at the end of these two pages, the system will send a verification code to your email address so make sure you can access this address right away. The verification code does not have a time limit.
- After the verification, you will be taken to the page where you can choose the type of PSA certificate you wish to order.
Just click on the certificate you would like to order and follow the instructions on each page. My advice is that you carefully read the questions and the information asked of you on each page such as if your PSA certificate went through a court order for changes on the details and if your birth was registered late.
When you get to the Delivery page, you will be shown a breakdown of the fee. For your quick reference, birth and marriage certificates cost P365 each and CENOMAR costs P420. These prices already include processing and delivery fees so it’s actually reasonable.
After you have verified that the delivery address is correct, click on the Confirm button.
You will be given a 10-digit reference number and you will also be asked to upload a photo of yourself holding your government-issued ID. The list of acceptable government-issued IDs is at the bottom of the page. Take note that until you are able to upload a selfie that meets the system’s standards, you will not be able to proceed to the payment page. Just the same, I’m sharing the different available payment options below:
- Visa or Mastercard Credit Cards
You can pay for your orders directly on the website using these credit cards.
Pay for your order right in the GCash app.
Look for the Cliqq machine and choose bills payment and type PSAHelpline.ph on the search bar.
- Bancnet ATMs
Pay using a Bancnet ATM by choosing NSOHelpline Plus on the payment menu.
After the system has accepted your proof of identification, you will be advised to pay for your order through any of the above payment channels. Once your order is paid, your order will be processed and will be delivered to your registered address. Metro Manila orders take 3 to 5 working days to be delivered while provincial orders take 7 to 8 working days. Check too that your area is covered by their delivery fleet.
For data privacy reasons, only the husband and wife can order their PSA marriage certificate at PSAHelpline.ph (that is the reason for the selfie with a government-issued ID requirement). If you want to order for your family and friends, you may do so at the nearest PSA office.
Try it now!