Before the pandemic, almost all types of membership applications, with the government and with private establishments, had to be done face to face. You had to physically appear at the office of the agency and present your documents and IDs, fill-out forms, and accomplish other requirements personally.
Now that the situation is different, some government agencies like Pag-IBIG have made available online registration facilities where applicants can register to become members, create accounts, and keep track of their transactions online. So that even in the midst of a pandemic, even with limited movements due to quarantine restrictions, Filipinos can still apply for membership, submit loans and claims, and continue saving for their future.
If you are not yet a Pag-IBIG member and would like to become one, here’s how you can apply and get your Pag-IBIG number online:
5 Steps to Registering with Pag-IBIG Online:
- Log on to the Pag-IBIG Fund Online Registration System.
Click this link to get to the Online Membership Registration page.
2. Accomplish the pre-registration form with your personal details.
Double check all your entries and make sure these are properly spelled and the dates are accurate.
3. Accomplish the online registration form.
This is the part where you provide the rest of your information such as:
- Parents’ names
- SSS, GSIS, and TIN (whichever are applicable to you)
- Addresses (permanent and present)
- Contact information (email addresses, home and mobile numbers, etc)
- Membership category (employee, business owner, etc.) and employment status (permanent, regular, contractual, etc.)
- Employment history
You may click on the Back button in case you need to go back to the pre-registration form to change your details.
4. Print your Member’s Data Form (MDF)
You will be informed if the registration you submitted was successful and you should see this on your screen. At the bottom of the page is a PRINT MDF button. Click that button to see your accomplished Member’s Data Form (MDF). You can then save this on your desktop and print later. It is important that you have a copy in your digital files and a printed copy as well. This is proof that you are now a member of Pag-IBIG and you can start making contributions under your Registration Tracking Number (RTN). The RTN is your temporary Pag-IBIG number until you are issued a permanent Pag-IBIG number.
5. Verify your Pag-IBIG number
To get your permanent Pag-IBIG MID:
- Create a text message in this format: IDSTAT RTN BIRTHDATE (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Send it to these numbers:
- Globe and TM: 0917 888 4363
- Smart, TNT, Sun: 0918 898 4363
You may also call the Pag-IBIG hotline at 02-8-7244244 for further inquiries on your Pag-IBIG number.
Go get your Pag-IBIG number now!