If you are an SSS employer-member (meaning, you are an SSS member but you also have one or more people employed in your household), you need to register to the My.SSS portal.
Visit the SSS website at http://www.sss.gov.ph
Click the I’m not a robot captcha.
On the homepage, choose the Employer Login tab,
- For regular employers:
- Click the “Regular Employer” found under the “Not yet registered in My.SSS”.
- For household employers:
- Click the “Household Employer” found under the “Not yet registered to My.SSS” on the Employer Login page.
Step 4: Provide the needed information in the Online Employer User ID registration.
Step 5: Accept the Terms of Service and then click Submit.
Step 6: SSS will send the verification link through email. Once you receive the email, click on the verification link.
Step 7: Wait for the result of the web registration that SSS will be sending via email.
What transactions can you do if you have a My.SSS account for employers?
- Check and print SSS records such as Employer Information, Payment History, and Reimbursement Information.
- Submit Collection Lists and Employment Reports.
- Update contact information.
- Enroll a bank account in the Disbursement Account Enrollment Module (DAEM) and upload supporting documents (when enrolled to the DAEM, you can receive proceeds of loans and other claims from the SSS through your enrolled disbursement account).
- Access the Benefit Re-disbursement Module.
- Receive Payment Reference Numbers or PRN for contributions and loans.
- Submit the Sickness and Maternity Notifications of your employees online.
- Submit Sickness Benefit Reimbursement Applications online.
- Certify the Retirement Claim Application of employees.
- Certify Salary Loan applications of employees.
- Download the R3 and LMS File Generators
For other questions about My.SSS enrollment, you may visit the SSS Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SSSPh